- Due to Coronavirus, our day care opening times times have reduced slightly. Please enquire for details.
- Capacity is limited, to ensure high standards of care and attention of each individual and for groupings to be harmonious and enjoyable for all!
- New dogs must undergo a trial, to be sure our environment is suitable for the individual and that integration in to the existing groups, will be successful. It also serves as a brief familiarisation for your dog.
- Puppies must be a minimum of 16 weeks, before being gently introduced to day care.
- Un-neutered males unfortunately cannot be accepted. Young males that have not yet been neutered may be considered, if it is the intention of the owner to neuter at the appropriate point.
- Frequent or ad-hoc bookings can be made, subject to availability.
- Rates available upon request.
- Half-day or full-day options available.
- Sensible 'short burst' introductory sessions recommended for puppies/young dogs, increasing their time in accordance with their growth and development and taking a pace appropriate for the individual.
- With more people home-based as a result of a challenging 2020, there has been a huge increase of puppies and owners keen to explore socialisation opportunities for their new addition, aside from puppy training classes or meeting other dogs in public spaces ... which, with social restrictions has indeed proved difficult for us all!
- Day care provides the perfect environment for your puppy to fully immerse and interact, in a wider group of other puppies and dogs, in a safe and supervised way, very difficult to emulate in any other setting.
- Puppies are slowly introduced, with increasing time increments, suitable for each individual and dependent on how well they settle and adjust to their new surroundings. It is crucial to get their day care integration 'right', going at their respective pace and to help ensure they can build lasting confidence and establish themselves comfortably within a group, without being overwhelmed, bullied or mis-matched.
- In consideration of their physical development, puppies must be a minimum of 16 weeks old, to start coming to a group environment.
- Play and pit-stops are fully management and supervised, to avoid over stimulation or exertion - but ensuring they have the best time possible, playing (and sometimes resting!) with their buddies. All toys and bedding are provided.
- Owners regularly receive video evidence of what their little one's are getting up to! Dog behaviour is often quite different in a group setting, versus at home. I'm keen to share observations with owners and to demonstrate how they are progressing as they grow and develop.
- For more information and pricing, please enquire.
Home Dog Boarding
- Sharing the same private land as our day care facility, Genna is located just around the corner and offers professional, loving, individualised care for your dog/s in a peaceful home environment. Offering peace of mind that your four legged friend is well cared for and in good hands in your absence.
- For further information and rates, please call Genna directly on; 07899 751116 or view her Facebook page; Genna's Home Dog Boarding Service.
- Highly recommended!