- Day care is currently available Monday to Friday, from 7.30am until 5.30pm, excluding Bank Holidays.
- Capacity is limited, to ensure high standards of care and attention of each individual and for groupings to be harmonious and enjoyable for all!
- New dogs must undergo a trial, to be sure our environment is suitable for the individual and that integration in to the existing groups, will be successful. It also serves as a brief familiarisation for your dog.
- Puppies must be a minimum of 16 weeks, before being gently introduced to day care.
- Un-neutered males unfortunately cannot be accepted. Young males that have not yet been neutered may be considered, if it is the intention of the owner to neuter at the appropriate point.
- Frequent or ad-hoc bookings can be made, subject to availability.
- Rates available upon request.
- Half-day or full-day options available.
- Sensible 'short bursts' recommended for puppies/young dogs, increasing their time in accordance with their growth and development.
Home Dog Boarding
- Sharing the same private land as our day care facility, Genna is located just around the corner and offers professional, loving, individualised care for your dog/s in a peaceful home environment. Offering peace of mind that your four legged friend is well cared for and in good hands in your absence.
- For further information and rates, please call Genna directly on; 07899 751116 or view her Facebook page; Genna's Home Dog Boarding Service.
- Highly recommended!